Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Fire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow.....who peepeed in your cheerios? No need for all the hostility......you missed the part where I said we need someone with experience ie firefighter that knows the protocol....
Wtf? No one peed into my Cheerios, I’m not into that.
I’m not being hostile, I’m just calling you out on your statement about checking something that says firefighters wouldn’t pull the vehicle that’s on fire out of a garage. So what did you check?

You think this is a media conspiracy to bring down the stock and that’s fine that’s your opinion however you tried debunking the possibility that the vehicle was pulled out of the garage by stating that last time you checked they wouldn’t do that. ... fighting possible fud with fud... you’re better than that.

Ok so since you have the statistics to back this up please share with us unknowing people.

We only hear about the tesla incidents because they are being put in the spotlight by the media not because they happen at a higher rate than other cars.

Data and facts please to back up your statement

It does seem that practically every Tesla Fire gets more media attention than other Car fires.

But I have heard of other instances where fire fighters do pull out burning vehicles to prevent structure damage. (If possible). On page 3 of the attached...

“consider also that blocking the driveway with
an apparatus will interfere with the positioning of a wrecker
or a winch-equipped vehicle, which will be necessary to pull vehicles out of the garage for overhaul (photo 4).“

https://www.fireengineering.com/wp-...ine-articles/documents/FEU/FEU_atchd_grgs.pdf

Wtf? No one peed into my Cheerios, I’m not into that.
I’m not being hostile, I’m just calling you out on your statement about checking something that says firefighters wouldn’t pull the vehicle that’s on fire out of a garage. So what did you check?

You think this is a media conspiracy to bring down the stock and that’s fine that’s your opinion however you tried debunking the possibility that the vehicle was pulled out of the garage by stating that last time you checked they wouldn’t do that. ... fighting possible fud with fud... you’re better than that.
So call out all the other people who speak as if they have the facts, data, or information to support the statements they make or things they say.

I checked my own database.....

You have been following tesla long enough to know that there are certain media outlets, investors, legacy auto makers, etc etc etc that will spread all kinds of BS in hopes of it affecting tesla negatively....this is not a new concept....and im not saying the fire didn't happen or that they didn't pull it out of the garage....CAR fires happen everyday and they dont make the news....

• Love
Reactions: AMPd
This is all speculation.
Not ALL. Tesla crippled packs, and the day they started crippling batteries they released a press statement saying they were addressing a fire problem with an update that would change "charge and thermal limits" that day. There has been a lot of speculation about what causes them to keep catching fire but Tesla is crippling cars, and Tesla told us the update that cripples cars with restrictive charge and thermal caps in the press response to those fires. We won't know everything until the NHTSA sends us a recall letter, so everything else is speculation.

We don't even know if this fire is related to the ones Tesla tried to stop with crippling charge and thermal limitations. It's unclear, because most of the other fires were nosecone older vehicles and most of them are 85 batteries.

• Disagree
Reactions: am_dmd and MP3Mike
That 1st sentence was being completely sarcastic and questioning your thought process... Clearly that was missed. Again, just stop and move on, hole is getting deeper.

Remember you said, "One would think they wouldn't be able to put it in neutral."
No hole is to deep to get out of......anywho.....why move on when I'm just trying get some valid information about the circumstances surrounding this incident.

.....now you can move on

It would be helpful to have some quality data and statistics about percentage and numbers of Teslas that have had fires vs. ICE in general or specific brands of ICE. Does anyone have a source for that kind of info? I would think the data might be revealing.

It would be helpful to have some quality data and statistics about percentage and numbers of Teslas that have had fires vs. ICE in general or specific brands of ICE. Does anyone have a source for that kind of info? I would think the data might be revealing.
I've been asking for that information but alas no one wants to provide it.......