Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New floor mats for the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a heads up that I received my Model X floor mats from Amazon and Topline today and they fit and look great. Here's a link to the 6 seater and they also make a 7 seater version. Shipping took 4 days.

Amazon Link for 246.99 for complete set for Model X.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWXAZLI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Link for Model S
https://www.amazon.com/Topfit-Customized-Floor-Tesla-Model/dp/B0172UYRS6

1 - the quality and look are really great for the price. I have WeatherTech in our VAN no question these Topfit mats are better suited for the over all look of a Tesla as the waterproof stitched/quilted FAUX leather material looks and feels pretty tough - but only time will tell . The price is also more in line from some of the other mats I've seen. I'd rather buy another set of mats in 3-5 years and I'll still be ahead of the other prices.

2 - As you'll see, they also cover the sides and use rotating clips that neatly fit under the edge of the console and really hold it in place. Great design.

3 - they also sent some unexpected useful extras (4) a nice Key Fob protector for the Model X and a 17" screen protector,and a unit skid ask mat to hold your cell phone or other things in place. They have a thoughtful "I'll be back in a few hours " charging indicator.

4. I talked to the company via Amazon to ask about colors and so on. Very responsive and so far only available in Black. The Model S has a few other color choices so you might be able to ask them for a different color .

Attachments

• TESLA X FROMT MATS.jpg
    TESLA X FROMT MATS.jpg
    721.4 KB · Views: 990
  • BACK MATS FOR MODEL X.JPG
    BACK MATS FOR MODEL X.JPG
    503.1 KB · Views: 926
  • STITCHING.JPG
    STITCHING.JPG
    827.8 KB · Views: 862
  • CLOSE UP MAT.JPG
    CLOSE UP MAT.JPG
    502.4 KB · Views: 849
  • EXTRAS FOR X.JPG
    EXTRAS FOR X.JPG
    436 KB · Views: 879
I have those too. Just put them in. Had them on my office floor for a few days to air out the strong smell as well as having them flatten out a bit. Fits good. Sorry for the unprofessional pic. I'll try to post some better ones later.IMG_3837.JPG

I saw those mats, and didn't like that they are missing side protection like the old weathertec model S oem mats. I've ordered the top fit mats. Worst case if I made a mistake and they look too busy, I'll eBay them to someone else.

I would've just done an oem weathertec if Tesla had it available. It is odd 1 year, 20,000 vehicles sold and no mat options? I do find it strange Tesla doesn't even have the annual service plan for Model X yet.

I saw those mats, and didn't like that they are missing side protection like the old weathertec model S oem mats. I've ordered the top fit mats. Worst case if I made a mistake and they look too busy, I'll eBay them to someone else.

I would've just done an oem weathertec if Tesla had it available. It is odd 1 year, 20,000 vehicles sold and no mat options? I do find it strange Tesla doesn't even have the annual service plan for Model X yet.
I have topfit. People feel that it might look busy in pictures. Everyone who sat in my car were impressed. They look and feel luxurious on part with the car

Reactions: FlyF4 and Joer293

I have the ToughPRO for now, installed a couple days ago. They do fit well overall, are pretty basic, and should help in wet/snowy dirty weather. They are still not like the WeatherTech liners, but those are not available yet. When they are, if ever, I will likely still upgrade to the WT liners as those are like large cups, at least in the front seats that get a lot more use. The ToughPro set was pretty cheap I'd say at $300 on Amazon, and it came with a frunk mat, small trunk mat, and large trunk mat - those 3 should all come in handy.

I didn't really notice any smell on the ones I got, maybe they were not as freshly made and aired out some before shipping...

Either way, happy with them for now. Seem like best option until WT comes out with something. Can take some pics in daytime of them all when get a chance...

I didn't really notice any smell on the ones I got, maybe they were not as freshly made and aired out some before shipping...

Maybe you did what I did. I had the air conditioner on, windows up (not full bioweapon). I was dissapointed there was no "new car smell". I had been looking forward to that smell for months, and nothing. Later on she turns to me and switches off the hvac. Wow, it really was a new car. Tesla wasn't kidding on that carbon hepa filter. It works, even when you don't really want it to.

Is it strange I'm excited, about wanting to drive out to a chicken farm, and smell if I can smell anything?

• Funny
Reactions: Ormond and vandacca