Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New forums coming? Tesla Semi; Tesla Model Y; others

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we have new forums coming? Admins must be excited to bring them about:

For sure Tesla will have these products:
  • Tesla Semi: is this going to have an official spot? Is it going to be clear where to post about this?
  • Tesla Model Y
  • Tesla Roof
  • Tesla Solar Panel
  • Tesla PowerWall and PowerPack
Tesla could conceivably introduce these products:
  • Tesla Model P (Pickup)
  • Tesla Model V (Van)
  • Tesla Model C (Camper)
  • Tesla Tractor
  • Tesla Heavy Equipment
  • Tesla Portable Temporary Power (solar input and inversion, swappable battery, air compressor)
  • Tesla Construction Battery Fillup Service (swaps depleted batteries with full ones in all heavy equipment and portable power)
  • Tesla Locomotive
  • Tesla Bus
  • Tesla Retrofit Kits (take out ICE engine, transmission, exhaust, and replace with skateboard under vehicle, raised suspension, motors, controllers, heat pump going into prior heater core and air conditioner systems)
Anyway, as they come out with these products, TMC can make various forums, subforums, and subsubforums to handle all of these various things. They can wait and see until each type of product is orderable. I'm surprised that Tesla Roof, Tesla Solar Panel, and Tesla PowerWall don't already have their own forums; it's as if TMC doesn't want to acknowledge those particular products as interesting, and/or would rather have non-automotive and/or non-vehicular conversation take place elsewhere away from TMC. If that is the case, it would be nice if it was announced.

Can we get some technology carve outs for common tech between cars? Specifically, Autopilot is now common among 3 cars, with more coming. It’s counter productive to have three separate areas for AP

Do I need to do anything special to get to to show in my list of subscribed forums? I subscribed but it doesn't show there yet.

@danny

Ok. I guess I might've stated the problem incorrectly.

I can see the Model Y forum if I choose Watched Forums from the Forums menu...but how do we get Model Y to show in the Forums menu?

upload_2019-3-6_14-23-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-6_14-23-29.png
    upload_2019-3-6_14-23-29.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Helpful
Reactions: danny