Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Fremont Delivery Center at 47623 Fremont Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

I have learned from a Tesla Owner Advisor at the San Francisco store that the new Fremont Delivery Center is located at 47623 Kato Road (deliveries are no longer being done at the factory). There has been some discussion in another thread (see Fremont 47400 Kato Road (not yet operational, 20 stalls) ) as to whether or not the location at 47400 Kato Road is a delivery center or not. While it may become one for the Model 3 once production ramps up, as near as I can tell it currently is not a delivery center.

If anyone has taken delivery at the 47623 Kato Road location, please post about your experience.

Note: at the corner of Kato Road and Page Ave there is a Tesla sign indicating an address of 901 Page Ave for "EMPLOYEE PARKING/SHUTTLE/DELIVERIES. Below is a photo of that sign, as shown in Google Street View. I assume that "DELIVERIES" means new vehicle deliveries to customers. But maybe it doesn't.

I realize that the 47623 Kato Road address I was given is different from the 901 Page Ave address shown on that Tesla sign. If you map the Page Ave address it will show it is the large building directly behind the Solar City building on the corner of Kato and Page. 47623 Kato Road maps to the corner of Page and Kato. Curious.

IMG_0380.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: McManX
CORRECTION: Tesla Delivery Center address in Fremont should be 47623 Fremont Blvd. My error! Sorry. I changed the thread title so as not to confuse anyone.

So anyone taken delivery there?
I took delivery there on June 28.

A Tesla employee under an umbrella greeted us as we pulled in the lot and gave me directions of where to park and where to go. We checked in at the front desk and were given more instructions there. My three-year-old daughter ran into the kids room which had a mini Model S and a battery making lab complete with a Tesla employee working with her to build her own battery. A barista served coffee and there was a big spread of food out. The whole experience was unbelievably simple. Since I had already pre-paid for the car all I had to do was open my app and hit the button that says I've taken delivery and sign the DMV paperwork. They tried to send me into the theater to watch the intro videos but I passed because they said they were the same ones posted online and I had already studied them in detail. A few minutes later another employee came out and asked me if I was ready to meet my car, and we walked through the theater in into the other side of the warehouse where there were at least a dozen cars lined up, all lit up with Hollywood style lights up in the rafters. And I drove off with a smile plastered to my face!

Does anyone know if they have a (super/destination) charger available at this location, so I can charge my MS while we are there to pick up my wife's MX?

I was there on Friday and did not see any charging stations. The deliveries are done in the front parking lot. The area that use to be used for deliveries is filled with cars in storage for Q3 deliveries.