TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New from GTA / Toronto

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheRealDrK, Nov 16, 2015.

1. TheRealDrK

TheRealDrK New Member

Hey guys,
    Been lurking for a while, decided to sign up after I saw Martin_vanB's post on why he got a model X.
    I picked up a multicoat red P85+ with smoked 21`s on Friday. NEMA charger installed today, so she's resting comfortably now :)
    Looking forward to my first work commute tmrw

2. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

Enjoy the last few days of nice driving weather. Welcome to the club!

3. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

Welcome!

4. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Welcome, send a message to me at [email protected] if you would like to join our Southern Ontario Tesla Owners Club.

5. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

Welcome. Picked up our 85 mid-summer and have had nothing but positive interactions and experiences with the car since. How went the commute today?

6. TheRealDrK

TheRealDrK New Member

Thanks guys. Email sent. I plan on hitting up the next cars and coffee

It was great :)
    I love how smooth it is, the instant overtaking ability. Silent but deadly haha
    And not having to pay for gas again
    And the community - ran into another black p85 en route