TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New from Temecula, CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CraigATC, Jul 29, 2016.

1. CraigATC

CraigATC Member

Forst post on this forum, my name is Craig I live in wine country of Southern California, Temecula. I ordered my Model X earlier this week and scheduled delivery for October. Looking forward to being a part of the Tesla family.

• Like x 1
  2. CraigATC

CraigATC Member

My first post and first word is a typo haha! Good start.

• Like x 1
  3. David99

David99 Active Member

Welcome! Totally OT but what are some good restaurants in Temecula? We are planning to stop there on a little trip :)

4. CraigATC

CraigATC Member

Almost everything in Old Town is great, good variety from good quality sushi at Tabu, and 1909 is a cool pub/eatery. The Gambling Cowboy is a great steakhouse and you pay for it. More around Temecula, Gourmet Italia is my favorite Italian place, Bluewater Grill, the restaurant at Ponte and Southcoast Winery are also very good.

• Like x 1
  5. ShadowR55

ShadowR55 Member

Welcome to the forum Craig, here is an introductory 101 video to TMC

VIDEO

6. CraigATC

CraigATC Member

:D

• Like x 1
  7. MacOnWheels

MacOnWheels Member

Welcome to the forum!