Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Front End Look for her 2015 S model.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Stewie26

Supporting Member
My wife's 2015 model S front bumper was damaged when someone backed into her. So when at the body shop, she asked them to also paint the front black pannel that looks more like an ICE car radiator grill which she did not care for. So the body shop matched the same red color to give the car's front side a different look. She likes it as she thinks it gives it a more sporty look. I like it too. Here is the before and after look.
Old tesla front end 1.jpg

New Front End 50 per.jpg

Ooo I like this, may have mine done like so vs getting a refresh front bumper to replace my ugly nose cone hah. How much a paint job like that typically cost?
Not Sure as insurance paid for it. The body shop did not charge extra for it as they had to mix new paint for the replaced bumper anyway. She did ask about replacing the front bumper with a new style one, but that would have turned out to be a can of worms as she would have to replace the front headlights too and was quoted an extra $2k for the headlights to do so. So this was the next best thing to do.

Reactions: jeremy0916