Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New front seat design now shipping!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How how do these new seats compare to the old comfort and space wise? (Asking ppl that have the new seats first hand)
I love the new seats. My only comparison was the overnight loaner X they gave me about 1.5 months ago that had the old seats. I found those comfortable too. These new seats fit me like a glove (I'm 6'1 185lbs). The headrests do not interfere. I can tilt my head back about 1-2" before the back of my head touches. I'm very happy.

I love the new seats. My only comparison was the overnight loaner X they gave me about 1.5 months ago that had the old seats. I found those comfortable too. These new seats fit me like a glove (I'm 6'1 185lbs). The headrests do not interfere. I can tilt my head back about 1-2" before the back of my head touches. I'm very happy.

so even though it is thinner, the padding is still sufficient to make it just as comfortable as old seats
so hopefully it wasn't a cost cutting move and instead a more efficient design... without sacrificing comfort

so even though it is thinner, the padding is still sufficient to make it just as comfortable as old seats
so hopefully it wasn't a cost cutting move and instead a more efficient design... without sacrificing comfort
I too was worried about the new seats having driven the previous X seats (albeit just overnight) as a trial loaner. However, I can’t tell any difference. The new seats just feel right to me. No pressure points anywhere. It’s like I don’t even think about my comfort because I am so comfortable.

I took delivery of a 2020 X yesterday. The seats are incredibly comfortable (my background is multiple BMW's, which I think are great).

I am glad there is less glossy stuff in the cabin, seems like less places to get fingerprints or scratches.

Reactions: BulldogsRus
Hello folks, took the delivery of my MX on 31st but I can’t tell if my seats are new design or old. They pretty much look like my friend’s 2018 MX, except the headrest doesn’t move but there are no seat pockets.

I don’t recall seeing anything for hooks. I’ll double check today.
Sorry about the delay. From what it seems like there is no obvious location for seat hooks..
Bumping this thread for this question. Does anybody know if there is a coat hook solution for the redesigned MS/MX front seats?

Attachments

• 420D5722-F2A7-4D8C-AE8B-0464EA12C26E.jpeg
    420D5722-F2A7-4D8C-AE8B-0464EA12C26E.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 149
  • B61BB71E-4D13-419B-8FCF-C91BB3A9E2D5.jpeg
    B61BB71E-4D13-419B-8FCF-C91BB3A9E2D5.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Helpful
Reactions: X Fan