Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New FSD Beta Button for 2021 Refreshed Plaid and Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It feels like FSD Beta is using more of the actual brakes than regeneration. I have everything on 'Chill' and it still brakes hard coming up to other cars stopped at lights, and other places. Seems to me this is an area that they really need to iron out and use more regenerative braking. Otherwise brake pads will wear out more like a normal car. Btw, Is there a brake pad light that tells you when they need to be replaced?

Reactions: impastu
Question 🙋‍. It was my understanding that if you were in early access and FSD you had to agree not to disclose information. It’s all over the internet and I wonder if tesla has pulled people for posting?

Ok Just had a super scary incident where the car purposely tried to run into another car. I noticed my GPS location was completely off. Instead of being on the road it was like 1/2 block into where the buildings are. Maybe it thought it was trying to get back on the road. I reset twice and it still is not locating properly. Turning off FSD Beta. I reported through the app, but I need to email Tesla about this. Super dangerous bug. Does anyone know the email to report FSD beta bugs?

Ok Just had a super scary incident where the car purposely tried to run into another car. I noticed my GPS location was completely off. Instead of being on the road it was like 1/2 block into where the buildings are. Maybe it thought it was trying to get back on the road. I reset twice and it still is not locating properly. Turning off FSD Beta. I reported through the app, but I need to email Tesla about this. Super dangerous bug. Does anyone know the email to report FSD beta bugs?

"Press the "Video Record" button () on the top bar UI to share your feedback. When pressed, your vehicle’s external cameras will share a short VIN-associated Autopilot Snapshot with the Tesla engineering team to help make improvements to FSD. You will not be able to view the clip.
You can email your feedback to [email protected]. In your email please include date, time, location, and if you took an Autopilot Snapshot. This helps us investigate issues, and better understand your feedback."

"Press the "Video Record" button () on the top bar UI to share your feedback. When pressed, your vehicle’s external cameras will share a short VIN-associated Autopilot Snapshot with the Tesla engineering team to help make improvements to FSD. You will not be able to view the clip.
You can email your feedback to [email protected]. In your email please include date, time, location, and if you took an Autopilot Snapshot. This helps us investigate issues, and better understand your feedback."
Thank you! I pressed the video button, but I want them to be sure to see what happened. If my hands weren't fully on the wheel, I was one second away from a huge crash. I'm shook.

• Love
Reactions: impastu and jebinc
It feels like FSD Beta is using more of the actual brakes than regeneration. I have everything on 'Chill' and it still brakes hard coming up to other cars stopped at lights, and other places. Seems to me this is an area that they really need to iron out and use more regenerative braking. Otherwise brake pads will wear out more like a normal car. Btw, Is there a brake pad light that tells you when they need to be replaced?
Yes, there is an indicator light on the instrument cluster screen.
BTW, the irony is that FSD will never qualify to test itself using the Tesla Safety score :)

• Funny
Reactions: brunla and impastu
Reactions: impastu and jebinc