Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New FSD details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Autopilot is now only $3000 but no longer includes Nav-On-Autopilot and the self-parking. If you want those options, you'd have to add on the FSD which is another $5000.

FSD option also says traffic light recognition coming later this year :rolleyes:.

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: GSP and pleeau
Let me understand this. Those of us who paid for just the EAP, will now get the “new” FSD features.

How about those of us who paid an additional $3K to $4K for the “old” FSD? Are we getting a refund? Or are we penalized for supporting the FSD R&D team?

I don’t want s refund. I want what I paid for based on the order page from January 2017. And the HW3 upgrade promised multiple times at this point. Nothing less.

Let me understand this. Those of us who paid for just the EAP, will now get the “new” FSD features.

No. If you have EAP now, you only get NOA, Auto Park and Smart Summon. You don't get the "coming later this year" features like "automatic city driving" or traffic light recognition.

How about those of us who paid an additional $3K to $4K for the “old” FSD? Are we getting a refund? Or are we penalized for supporting the FSD R&D team?

If you pre-paid for FSD, you get the AP3 upgrade and all the FSD features on the list and all future FSD software updates. No, you are not penalized!