TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Gallery and Superchargers on the way in The Woodlands

Discussion in 'Texas' started by kavyboy, Dec 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kavyboy

kavyboy Member

I just stopped at the new gallery at 9595 Six Pines Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77380. It just opened 12/2/16. The sales rep there said they were eventually going to get two publicly-available supercharger stalls. That's less than 20 miles from the Houston North stalls and is a little less convenient to get to, but it has much better shopping and food options.

• Informative x 2
    • Love x 1
  2. Shaggy

Shaggy Member

Pics or it didn't happen... ;-)

3. kavyboy

kavyboy Member

Yep, just repeating what I was told. I am pretty skeptical, myself. There is a huge green electrical box thing right out back, though, so maybe the infrastructure is in place and it's an easy install. It is a good location. Or maybe a new employee confused superchargers and HPWCs.
    But yeah, I didn't send any emails to @BlueShift.

4. Anuarbek

Anuarbek New Member

IMG_0636.JPG

• Like x 2