Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Graphite Finish anyone have more Silver Finish Pics for Comparison

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got this Today.

Hi Scott,

We wanted to let you know that your Model S order has been upgraded: the silver interior trim throughout your cabin has been updated with our new graphite finish.

Pic in New email & Pic from original design email
960x480-LHD-Model_S_White_Carbon.jpg
compositor.jpg

Got this Today.

Hi Scott,

We wanted to let you know that your Model S order has been upgraded: the silver interior trim throughout your cabin has been updated with our new graphite finish.

Pic in New email & Pic from original design emailView attachment 299942 View attachment 299943
I received the same email regarding my order... and here is the photo they sent me. I also am wondering how significant of a change this is...

Attachments

• Image 5-9-18 at 4.48 PM.jpg
    Image 5-9-18 at 4.48 PM.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 409
I think it is a pretty minor change. Both looks fine to me, I have the older silver trim one. The white panels under the dash probably were gone due to being constantly dirty looking. I would prefer them to be black, but then again, I have a black interior model s.

Agree with viper2ko, the silver trim is the cheapest looking aspect of both our Model S interiors - and should make our new Model X (June) look much better inside - with the ultra white seats and carbon fiber accents.
Agreed. The silver trim so far is pretty much the only thing that is showing wear. It does look cheap with the finish starting to wear out in the handle areas.

By comparison the black pleather seats are still looking brand new after 30k miles.

Got this Today.

Hi Scott,

Pic in New email & Pic from original design emailView attachment 299942 View attachment 299943
Oh man! That... Looks... SHARP!!! I'm digging the graphite with the carbon fiber, especially with the black dash panels!!