Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Grill Design

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please someone post a pic of the new "plastic surgery" smile of Lincolns for the baseline of ugly.

I'd call it the "Botox Bliss":

4a3uresu.jpg

I think most people would prefer just scrapping the gapping fish mouth altogether. Much more arrow dynamic.

View attachment 39738

Take away the Tesla badge, and you wouldn't be able to tell what this car is coming up your rear view mirror. It looks like a generic Japanese coupe.. (Honda? Acura?)

One of the design elements important to top performing cars is for them to be instantly recognizable when showing up in your rear view mirror - so you can pull over and let them by :)

Take the BMW M series cars - everyone of them has that large gaping air scoop below the front bumper level, in addition to the kidney grilles. This so you know that this is the 'alpha' BMW - and to pull over for it to pass.

It's the same for the Tesla. I have to say the nose wasn't my favorite part of the car's design. But now I have to say it has grown on me, and I am looking forward to the day ICE drivers will recognize that nose cone and pull over to allow the superior car to pass through. LOL.