Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New guy checking in....

motrix

Feb 21, 2021
SF, Bay Area
Sold the BMW M3 as I wasn't driving it much with a purchase of a new puppy (pandemic times does that to you). Was searching for a new driver that had a hatch. Leased a Volt back in 2016 as I was waiting for the tech etc to evolve. Needless to say the MY was on the top of my list and after taking it for a test drive was definitely a front runner. Went back and did another test drive the next day and when I drove back to return the MY, walked straight in and placed my order.

Looking forward to this awesome community and to take delivery!

• Love
Reactions: Dre78 and Krash

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC