TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Guy, Tesla Searching

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Buster1, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Hey folks, I'm new here. Long time lurker.

I'm a professional pilot and retired Air Force Fighter pilot. Any other pilots around here?

I am beginning my honest research on Teslas and most likely a Model S. Hope to learn a lot and thanks for getting ready to answer all my silly questions.

Thanks!

Buster

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Buster--note that this TMC forum has a very robust search feature. Lots of great information. Many pre-existing threads on a multitude of subjects, including pilots/former pilots. Might answer a whole lot of questions you have without creating a new thread for others to find and respond to.

Enjoy!

3. Buster1

Buster1 Member

okay, I'll dig in the search more. Thanks!

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

I'd help you, but I see you are a V-Bo guy. Since I'm a Mooney guy, I have to see if that's allowed or if I will get in trouble with the club. ;)

jk, There is A LOT here. Best of luck.

5. Drucifer

Drucifer Active Member

Oh, Engine out. I did that twice. Once in an Army UH-1 and once in a Mooney. Did the improbable turn with the Mooney. OK, ready to help.

6. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Thanks Drucifer! Love to hear your stories someday! Please check out my webpage sometime if the link in my sig works.

7. NovemberXray

NovemberXray Member

Welcome @Buster1, I'm a pilot, as well as designer, engineer, and founder and CEO of Coradine Aviation, where we develop LogTen Pro. I was very lucky to take delivery of a Model X in July and I would be happy to try and answer any questions you have. It's been a lot of fun studying and getting a Tesla type rating over the last year! :)