Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Hansshow LED Tail lights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This week I installed new LED tail lights from Hansshow on my Model Y. The install was a bit hard, due to the side panels, and having to remove the tail gate panels to fish the wires.
Over all it looks great, one thing I do not like is the backup white light is on the right side only. I told Hansshow both lights should have the white backup, not just the right side.

Here are two different videos of it, and an ebay seller who has it. This kit is different then the Model 3 kit, as it has adapters for the connectors.

Hansshow LED Tail lights

Hansshow LED Tail lights

ebay seller

There's a white Model Y owner around my area that has them them on his car. Not my cup of tea as I like the factory look, but whatever floats your boat.

However, I will say the lights weren't that bright looking during the day unless you were directly behind the car, especially the brake lights if you're behind it at an angle. Might be more noticeable at night, but during the middle of a sunny day they were actually hard to see lit up when the guy was braking.

Reactions: Gadget63
Is that 600.00 for each tail light? If so, definitely not worth the price
That is the cost for both lights. Like $300 each, as if you only wanted one LOL..

Yes @mrElbe you are correct, I just hate they did not make it more like the USA model.
I told Hansshow I was not happy with the so called fog light on the left.

And that single right backup light does not seem to be enough for me.

All in all I am happy with the install. Plenty of people ask where to get them.

Reactions: Gadget63
If anyone is looking to buy these lights, they can be had much cheaper here...$399 the pair...exact same lights

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZXWGS49/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_J4W0EE9Y233FRNFPCWDX
Thats great it come in a 5 pack instead of subscribe and save.
74559B59-A911-4BCD-861B-FF770BA382BC.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: s373n and Ruffles