Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Hansshow Soft Opening and Closing doors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be very wary of HansShow. If you don't receive all the parts you ordered they will ask you to pay more to receive the parts you originally paid for. I've never received some parts that I paid them for, despite spending hours on WeChat. Installation manuals are often out-of-date. And if something goes wrong after installation you're basically on your own.

I LOVE the auto presenting and closing doors on the X, but given my experience with Hansshow there's no way I'd put this on my car. Maybe if TeslaOffer sold it.

Be very wary of HansShow. If you don't receive all the parts you ordered they will ask you to pay more to receive the parts you originally paid for. I've never received some parts that I paid them for, despite spending hours on WeChat. Installation manuals are often out-of-date. And if something goes wrong after installation you're basically on your own.

I LOVE the auto presenting and closing doors on the X, but given my experience with Hansshow there's no way I'd put this on my car. Maybe if TeslaOffer sold it.

Did you pay via PayPal?

I agree that they need to improve their responsiveness, but I have received replacement parts from them when required at no cost. These included the signal wires for the M3 auto trunk opener (when bizarrely the first set of wires didn’t work) & replacement kick sensor for the frunk (after the first one was a dud).

It was a hassle for the delay when the parts failed, but at least they did the right thing

Did you pay via PayPal?

I agree that they need to improve their responsiveness, but I have received replacement parts from them when required at no cost. These included the signal wires for the M3 auto trunk opener (when bizarrely the first set of wires didn’t work) & replacement kick sensor for the frunk (after the first one was a dud).

It was a hassle for the delay when the parts failed, but at least they did the right thing

Posts about hansshow stuff tends to be 50/50. For every post like yours, there tends to be one like what @smatthew says.

A fairly recent example of a poster talking about a lack of support from hansshow is here, for example.

There are enough of these type posts from users here that I would never buy anything from them myself, but I am also fairly risk averse when it comes to things like this. Definitely a YMMV (your mileage may vary) type thing with them, just based on these boards. Some people are happy, some are not. Thats generally ok for something thats $100 but not ok for something thats 2k.

Reactions: TexasTezla
Did you pay via PayPal?

My order had one part missing, and one incorrect part.
They considered it to be fixed after they replaced the missing part. Nothing but lies from them about the incorrect part. "Oh, someone else shipped it. you'll get a tracking number soon." Still haven't received the correct CANBUS harness, so I can't install my kick sensor.

I ordered a trunk kit for my Mom's Rav4 and it took 6 months to get installation instruction that matched the parts they sent me.