Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Happy Tesla S Owner Happy to join TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Welcome. It took about a week for me to really believe it was my car, and the grin really hasn't faded in two years. I seem to be putting around 20k per year on the car, about 50% more than any past car.

What was the biggest factor in your decision? What's your favorite feature/aspect so far?

Walter

Congrats! Welcome. It took about a week for me to really believe it was my car, and the grin really hasn't faded in two years. I seem to be putting around 20k per year on the car, about 50% more than any past car.

What was the biggest factor in your decision? What's your favorite feature/aspect so far?

Walter

Walter,

Thanks for the welcome...
I always wanted an EV, and specifically the MS.
I have to thank VW for helping to get me over the decision, as I owned a TDI for 5 years thinking I was driving a clean green car...Well, VW bought the car back and I used that $$ to offset the purchase price (plus the $7500) to make my car a 50% "mental discount" (or justification!)
I decided to make sure I was no longer buying petrol and wanted to be excited to get in my car to go driving...Feels like being 16 again trying to find a reason to go for a drive anywhere!
Love the regeneration braking. I dont ever plan on buying a new set of breaks for this car. Under normal conditions, I tap the breaks around 7 mph to come to a complete stop. The overall customization of every option makes this just a ton of fun. Also dropping the hammer on a safe onramp just makes me giggle every time!

Cheers,

Brian

PS. Also got the car's paint corrected and ceramic coated - looks awesome.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3c83.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3c83.jpeg
    681.1 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Saghost and ModelX