Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New here, long time Tesla owner

sellaturcica

May 1, 2021
Sacramento, CA
Hi everyone!

I'm here to make an introduction. I have been a lurker for quite some time. I own a 2018 White AWD LR Model 3. My wife and I were lucky enough to get on the early waiting list and it was delivered just in time for the free lifetime premium connectivity. We have enjoyed the car very much, but as human nature so often pushes us, we want more. Now we are looking to upgrade to a performance model o_O Or possibly hold off until the Cyber truck comes out..

Reactions: Watts_Up

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC