Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New High Quality 3D Printed Tesla Model S/X Cubby Drawer/Glasses Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Description
High Quality 3D Printed Cubby Drawer for Tesla Model S and Model X, The Cubby drawer slide nicely into the compartment, Holds your Glasses, and more. It wont slip while acceleration.Also Available in Black, Red, White, Glow in the dark (Green/Blue). Price is 24.99, Free Shipping.

Attachments

• 20171126_190644.jpg
    20171126_190644.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 20171126_190604.jpg
    20171126_190604.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 20171126_190608.jpg
    20171126_190608.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 20171126_191604.jpg
    20171126_191604.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 187
I like it, I think. My drawer space is filled with a box of tissues. Does you drawer have fins that restrict the size of the bin? Could my tissues fit in the bin? Got a better inside shot?

A competitor had his drawer held in by a magnet. how does yours stay put?

PSA - do not buy from TSAccessorize - he makes defective products and doesn't keep promises.

I ordered one of these cubbys knowing full well that I was buying an inexpensive 3d Printed plastic cubby - I had seen the plans widely available online, the design fit my needs but I didn't have access to a 3d printer to do my own. So my expectations were realistic.

I exchanged messages with him and then paid by personal PayPal, fully understanding I was risking my $24.99. He said I'd have it within the week - it took over two weeks. Not a big deal until it arrived in broken pieces. He quickly volunteered that he didn't make it thick enough at the edges and would remake it with another layer of plastic.

A couple weeks later, he told me that he had shipped a new one to me. It never arrived. His last email to me - last week - said that he would refund my money if the new cubby didn't arrive Monday. No cubby on Monday and radio silence since then.

Obviously, the $24.99 isn't the end of the world. And, yes, the internet is full of guys you can't trust so you always take a risk doing online transactions with strangers off forums. And I get it that projects sometimes don't turn out like you think they will. But if you're going to sell on forums, stand behind your product and don't go radio silent.

UPDATE -- TSAccessorize saw my post of two days ago and emailed me within minutes after I posted. He said that he had sent the replacement cubby and would refund my money. I told him I had not received the replacement cubby and asked him to tell me when he sent it and provide the tracking number. He did not respond. I emailed him just now and within minutes received a refund of $24.95. Not sure why he shorted me $0.04 but I suspect it was unintentional.

Bottom line -- TSAccessorize ultimately refunded my money. Don't take this as an endorsement of his product or his business -- its not. But I did want to give him credit for stepping up to do the right thing.