TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Hogarth Roundabout Tesla Store

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Cornish85D, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Cornish85D

Cornish85D Member

Good Morning All,
    I just drove past what used to be the classic car garage on the Hogarth roundabout and saw a big "tesla coming soon" sign.
    I guess it's a store rather than a service centre but hopefully will come with a few more super chargers.

2. IMF2000

IMF2000 Member

Where might that be?

3. NullException

NullException Member

4. CraZ8

CraZ8 Member

I looked at the title briefly and thought" Harry Potter is getting a Tesla?" Before realizing my mistake. Well the car does a number of things bordering on magic...

• Funny x 1
  5. TC56

TC56 Member

Having had to use that stretch of road for years, its an absolute nightmare for traffic on the M4 approach. Good for a store maybe (lots of Porsche, BMW, Merc garages locally to show up).

6. Mark77a

Mark77a Member

• Like x 1