Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New horn sound

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3BEBE204-74B9-46DB-BFF4-CA1733D29B7E.jpeg

Attachments

• 6A39299C-BAFA-43FF-8D6E-AC072BD95C87.jpeg
    6A39299C-BAFA-43FF-8D6E-AC072BD95C87.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 43
Oh, and now those who previously loved Musk will hate him.. but they'll be conflicted because he's largely responsible for the EV boom over the last several years, which will ultimately result in a greener/cleaner Earth. Our country is hilarious, and I think Musk likes tossing rocks in ponds and watching the ripple effects.

I'm enjoying watching this guys carefully crafted image, crumble.

Oh, and now those who previously loved Musk will hate him.. but they'll be conflicted because he's largely responsible for the EV boom over the last several years, which will ultimately result in a greener/cleaner Earth. Our country is hilarious, and I think Musk likes tossing rocks in ponds and watching the ripple effects.

Everyone is a politician, economist, virologist, philanthropist, influencer etc nowadays. I wish Elon (and all other CEOs, Innovators, etc) would just stick to what they're good at. Sign of the times I guess!
Seriously? I can always assume that these are sarcastic responses, but they just don't sound that way. How dumb do you have to be to know that the OP is just a huge load of cow poop? LOL.

EDIT: I'm also assuming that the OP is intended to be sarcastic and satirical, because it's so far out of the realm of possibilities.

Reactions: NoGasNoBrakes
Status
Not open for further replies.