Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New House - Raised Curb - Damage!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just moved to a new house & the driveway is a horrible angle. Anyway, today I've reversed over a high concrete slab & scratched the plastic under the car at the rear (think it's referred to as the rocker?)

Haven't got my own pic as it's too dark, but here's one a found online. It's the bit at the back that flares down.

Is it possible to replace this? You can't tell it's damaged unless you get underneath, but I know it's there!! No paint damage that I could see etc.

D2gyulAW0AArF-V.png

Just moved to a new house & the driveway is a horrible angle. Anyway, today I've reversed over a high concrete slab & scratched the plastic under the car at the rear (think it's referred to as the rocker?)

Haven't got my own pic as it's too dark, but here's one a found online. It's the bit at the back that flares down.

Is it possible to replace this? You can't tell it's damaged unless you get underneath, but I know it's there!! No paint damage that I could see etc.

View attachment 646010

"Rockers" is just American for sills. The flared plastic bit is what I also call ... the flared plastic bit! No idea if you can replace easily but from your description you're possibly a bit OTT replacing it anyway! ... but good luck :)

Reactions: adsheff