Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New House - Raised Curb - Damage!

MaximusE

Feb 1, 2020
England
Just moved to a new house & the driveway is a horrible angle. Anyway, today I've reversed over a high concrete slab & scratched the plastic under the car at the rear (think it's referred to as the rocker?)

Haven't got my own pic as it's too dark, but here's one a found online. It's the bit at the back that flares down.

Is it possible to replace this? You can't tell it's damaged unless you get underneath, but I know it's there!! No paint damage that I could see etc.

D2gyulAW0AArF-V.png

Adopado

Aug 19, 2019
Scotland
Just moved to a new house & the driveway is a horrible angle. Anyway, today I've reversed over a high concrete slab & scratched the plastic under the car at the rear (think it's referred to as the rocker?)

Haven't got my own pic as it's too dark, but here's one a found online. It's the bit at the back that flares down.

Is it possible to replace this? You can't tell it's damaged unless you get underneath, but I know it's there!! No paint damage that I could see etc.

View attachment 646010

"Rockers" is just American for sills. The flared plastic bit is what I also call ... the flared plastic bit! No idea if you can replace easily but from your description you're possibly a bit OTT replacing it anyway! ... but good luck :)

Reactions: adsheff

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC