TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New "How Was Your Body Shop Repair?" Survey

Discussion in 'Tesla' started by engle, Jul 21, 2017.

1. engle

engle Member

A few weeks ago, I had some minor work done on my Model X at the independent body shop in Fremont that Tesla sends their own post-production new vehicles to when they need body work. Today, I received this email:

upload_2017-7-21_16-5-16.png
    Clicking the photo brought me here:
    upload_2017-7-21_16-7-23.png
    Sure was a brief survey!

Anyway, happy to see they are now collecting feedback on their customer's body shop experiences. This time, it only took a few weeks to get the needed parts...

• Love x 1
  2. engle

engle Member

There is also email address to add to survey responses:
    upload_2017-7-21_16-23-28.png

Note to mods: Why only 10 minutes to edit a post?

3. f-stop

f-stop Member

I just got the same email too, after some minor body work done at an indendent Tesla-authorized repair shop last week.

In my response I mentioned that work on my car was delayed maybe a week waiting for 1 additional part to arrive from Fremont - annoying since there's a Tesla Service Centre only a couple blocks from the body shop, but apparently they have to order directly from Fremont, plus the shop manager complained that Fremont never gives him an ETA on parts. Seemed strange since overnight courier from CA should be easy...