Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New in box F40C4TMP 30 quart Fridge/Freezer- $200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F40C4TMP 30 quart low power drag fridge/freezer with three levels of battery protection and two cooling modes. I bought two of these and only needed one, but missed the return window for the unused one. I have been thoroughly impressed by how powerful and reliable this unit is. I powered it at Burning Man for 10 days and it kept my food frozen using only janky solar panels and a small Jackery power station. I have since been using it to freeze ice creams/drinks and then it holds temperature for park days with friends.

Selling the brand new in box and never used unit still in original packaging. Located in Tacoma,WA but happy to deliver in Seattle or surrounding areas or ship. The box is ready for safe shipping, but buyer pays shipping.

Review videos:
Product Info:Amazon.com

I put it on the floor behind the front seats of my y. Their 20 quart fits perfectly in the under trunk but I needed more cooler space. I’ve been so happy I might buy the 20 Quart later. There are quite a few model y review videos of this one and the 20 quart, seems to be the one a lot of Tesla folks like.

Reactions: peakay