TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New in forum, driving a Tesla for about a year.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sjoerdtalsma, Jul 24, 2017.

1. sjoerdtalsma

sjoerdtalsma Member

Hi all,

My name is Sjoerd Talsma, from the Netherlands.
    I've been driving my model S, 85D for over a year now and still happy as a little kid with it!

So far, I've participated in the following events:
    • E-Parade (Guinness book of records attempt of EV's)
    • E-Rally 2017
    • Tesla meet-up organized by tesland netherlands (with a mini-rally before).
    This year we'll be driving to Norway for our vacation with the Tesla and my wife's Genny.

2. ORB

ORB Member

Welcome Sjoerd!

You will enjoy meeting lots of interesting people here on TMC, and thanks for the interesting Genny Mobility link.

Oliver in Sunnyvale CA

• Like x 1
  3. sjoerdtalsma

sjoerdtalsma Member

Thank you; here are a few images of the Genny in our Model S. IMG_3874.jpg IMG_3875.jpg IMG_3879.jpg