Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Incoming Gigafactory Workers Looking for Relocation Help From Current Employees

Tjowers95

Jan 16, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
The employment deficit at the gigafactory is partly due to the inability of out of town workers to establish a dwelling in the Gigafactory. If you are a current employee looking for a roommate or offering a couch, or a new employee looking to for a place near the factory, this thread is for you.

Reactions: sundaymorning

mikegrimes24

Dec 19, 2018
Fresno, CA
Hey guys I just recently got hired to work at the Gigafactory as well, I was wondering if there’s anyone renting a room out? I’ll be relocating from California within the next 2wks.

hitchhiker

Dec 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Seems to be about equal distance from Fernley, Silver Springs and Sparks... just under half an hour. That's a hefty commute,but not hofficif by today's standards. That's a decent variety of communities. I'm surprised there isn't employee busses coming from all three of those places, considering how many industrial warehouses and factories are right next to the Gigafactory (Amazon distribution, Walmart distribution, an Apple data center, and about a dozen others I can't identify).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC