Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Install Clipping/Not Installed Correctly?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's no Service option for us. The last thing we can scroll to is Download My Data.
The service option is for the energy portion of the Tesla apps seems to be rolling out slowly over months based on geography. I gout ours here in the northeast about a month ago. Others is big solar markets have had it fir a few months. Maybe Tesla needs to make sure their local energy service department is ready to handle the requests before rolling out the feature to a new geography.

The service option is for the energy portion of the Tesla apps seems to be rolling out slowly over months based on geography. I gout ours here in the northeast about a month ago. Others is big solar markets have had it fir a few months. Maybe Tesla needs to make sure their local energy service department is ready to handle the requests before rolling out the feature to a new geography.
Yeah, we finally got it about two weeks ago. Hopefully we don't need to use it any time soon.

So, apparently when the original installers supposedly came back the second time to correct the Solar Edge spec wiring (1 string) to Delta spec (2 strings) they didn't actually do anything as there was only 1 string brought down from the roof. Or they did it incorrectly (maybe two string on the roof patched into 1 string to the inverter). 😤🤬🤦‍♂️

They are not able to go on the roof to fix so another team will come out another time to hopefully correct the issue...

As fate would have it, my service option disappeared today in the app 🤷‍♂️
I guess the first rule of Service option in the app is "don't talk about Service option in the app".

Mine is gone today too. I'm thinking it is just an API issue and hopefully it will show back up when their systems are working properly again. The Energy service/schedule is probably down or not responding in time so instead of showing a link that doesn't work, they just don't show the link at all.

• Funny
Reactions: jhn_