Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello ALL!! I am a new member to the TMC. I recently purchased a new 2021 Model 3 SR+. My cars b-day is 04/15/2021 so somehow I got the newest of the new version of the Model 3 since it was delivered on 04/16/2021. I do not know if anyone has seen the brand new interior for "black interior" option, but now the wood wraps around the front interior drive and passanger doors which looks amazing. No heated steering wheel though LoL. Also looking to join local TMC to do monthly drives and meet friends, I am in Walnut Creek, CA- East Bay Area. Thank you all for reading, be safe!

Attachments

• New Wood Interior.jpg
    New Wood Interior.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 291
Well, yes, a bunch of IRL meh quality smart phone photos of an actual unit's dash/door panels would be great to see this 2nd coming in place of the MiC Model Y/3 stock photo thats been in circulation since late 2020, early 2021 when the 2021 MiC refresh news broke. Long before it made it to the configurators.

It is odd that you don't have the heated steering wheel. You sure you don't have it? The extended wood trim layout was initially introduced in China, and those cars came with everything: heated steering wheels, metal speaker grills, and hard plastic aero shield panels underneath the car. My March 2021 Model 3 doesn't have the new wood trim, but has the heated steering wheel too.

Hopefully you at least got the hard plastic aero shield panels instead of the fabric stuff. :/ That's the biggest upgrade imo - not having your undercarriage or bumper rip off when you hit puddles.

Does that strip wraparound also occur in the white interior? That would look great on the black doors...
Its does, and it would look great except it deletes the large white leather inlays that are already behind the door grab bar at the same time, so you get little slivers of white on the top corner rather than a big area in the middle to break up the door. They shoulda left it as is for the white IMO.

Hello ALL!! I am a new member to the TMC. I recently purchased a new 2021 Model 3 SR+. My cars b-day is 04/15/2021 so somehow I got the newest of the new version of the Model 3 since it was delivered on 04/16/2021. I do not know if anyone has seen the brand new interior for "black interior" option, but now the wood wraps around the front interior drive and passanger doors which looks amazing. No heated steering wheel though LoL. Also looking to join local TMC to do monthly drives and meet friends, I am in Walnut Creek, CA- East Bay Area. Thank you all for reading, be safe!

Attachments

• 20210419_150153.jpg
    20210419_150153.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 20210419_150202.jpg
    20210419_150202.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 181
  • 20210419_150206.jpg
    20210419_150206.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 183
Reactions: T3SLAROD and Pyre
Looks great! And congrats on the new ride. Out of curiosity, I wonder what range your car's VIN is in? Just curious when Fremont phased in the door panel changes. Is it above 961XXX? Thanks.