Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New inventory availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Couple of LR models landed on the new inventory today. Went pretty quick. I’d like to bag a white one with the white interior and 19s (or one or the other if not both).

Hopefully one will appear in the next couple of days in good time for a 22 plate.

just noticed that one of the sites has a telegram group for push notifications - not tried it myself, but someone may find it handy:

I have used the CPO version they have in the past and it’s how I found my LR, at the time it was 10k below the new price, something that doesn’t seem to be the case now. I remember they claimed you’ll get a notification within a minute of a car appearing on Tesla, just be quick with your credit card when one does!

I know its not new inventory but CPO, but are Tesla having a laugh...

£50,500 for a 2019 LR with 46k miles on the clock, white, white interior and EAP, calculate the new list to be £56k. 10% off after 3 years and 46k miles!!

I might have to sell them mine as it's 2 years old, 25k miles and has EAP, AB and Tow bar. Do you think I could do a straight swap for a MY LR? :)

Reactions: candida
You bought it? Well done if you did, how quick did you act? Because demand is high and people are using alerts like that, some cars seems to only be listed for 15 mins before they’re gone. You’d need to be lucky refreshing the Tesla website.
Thanks! I had been watching the inventory page for a while and decided to sign up for the Telegram alerts after missing 3 or 4 cars. I kept my eye on Telegram constantly waiting for the spec I wanted. When one came up that I wanted I literally went straight to the inventory page that I had open in the background, refreshed and hit 'Buy Now'. I guess it probably took me 60 seconds. I knew I would have to be quick as nothing was hanging around. There is definitely a trick to it all. Gotta be on your game at the moment with demand being so high. Hope that might help others too!

• Informative
Reactions: GeorgeSymonds
Thanks! I had been watching the inventory page for a while and decided to sign up for the Telegram alerts after missing 3 or 4 cars. I kept my eye on Telegram constantly waiting for the spec I wanted. When one came up that I wanted I literally went straight to the inventory page that I had open in the background, refreshed and hit 'Buy Now'. I guess it probably took me 60 seconds. I knew I would have to be quick as nothing was hanging around. There is definitely a trick to it all. Gotta be on your game at the moment with demand being so high. Hope that might help others too!
Sounds like it was sold as fast as you could type. If you're serious about bagging an inventory car then it looks like that's the best option. I guess the website used to collect referrals which no longer exist.

Reactions: jmhumphreys
Hi. Can I just ask, please, what the new inventory purchase process involves? Is it just a deposit that’s required initially or the full amount? Also, how long do you have for pickup? Thanks and sorry if already asked elsewhere.

Delivery is not necessarily immediate with new inventory, it’s probably not far off the same timings as from the vin being allocated on a custom order. It can be quicker, especially in the last few days of a quarter, but from what I’ve heard it is more like about 2 weeks giving time for paperwork, finance etc to be sorted.

Great - thanks very much for the helpful responses. My LR ordered end of December has been put back to May/June, but really want buy within the current tax year for the tax benefits on this year’s income (self employed). I’d be happy with pretty much any spec to be honest, apart from a Performance as they’re just too pricey for me!

Just in case it helps... I ordered my AWD/LR on 22.02.22. They then gave me an immediate delivery window of 28/02 - 07/03. These dates coincided exactly with when I would be out of the country. I messaged via chat and asked if a) there was any chance to collect beforehand (i.e. Friday 25/02 or Saturday 26/02) or b) push back to after 08/03. They came back and said I could collect beforehand, so I went for Friday 25/02. So, I ordered on 22/02 and collected on 25/02 with a new finance application in between. It can clearly be done lightning quick when they want to!

Reactions: Squit
Just in case it helps... I ordered my AWD/LR on 22.02.22. They then gave me an immediate delivery window of 28/02 - 07/03. These dates coincided exactly with when I would be out of the country. I messaged via chat and asked if a) there was any chance to collect beforehand (i.e. Friday 25/02 or Saturday 26/02) or b) push back to after 08/03. They came back and said I could collect beforehand, so I went for Friday 25/02. So, I ordered on 22/02 and collected on 25/02 with a new finance application in between. It can clearly be done lightning quick when they want to!
I think it can really depend on the specific car, some inventory listings are for vehicles still on a boat (in the past this was indicated by the more generic locations, rather than specific delivery locations) so can still be couple of weeks or so before the car is even in the country.