Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Inventory P100D 0-60 Change - Now 2.7sec?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed yesterday all P100D inventory cars now show a 0-60 of 2.7sec instead of the usual 2.5. If you go to the Tesla website and create a custom order, the 0-60 time is the correct 2.5sec. This must be a small oversight or it could be worse.

Attachments

• P100D 0-60 Change.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 68
I noticed yesterday all P100D inventory cars now show a 0-60 of 2.7sec instead of the usual 2.5. If you go to the Tesla website and create a custom order, the 0-60 time is the correct 2.5sec. This must be a small oversight or it could be worse.
One possible explanation is that these inventory cars have ludicrous mode software disabled/removed. They did this last year to push inventory sales, offering 10k off for not having ludicrous.

• Informative
Reactions: Matias
A new king of 0-60 must be on the way, Gimping the existing fleet and discounting to make the latest and greatest look the most appealing to speed hounds. I hope they make a bunch of changes rather than just increasing speed.

At this point, I'd rather have an interior refresh and suspension upgrade or a performance suspension option, rather than just pure speed.

However, I won't complain if they change the motors, inverters, battery capacity, interior and other options all at once.

Reactions: u00mem9
One possible explanation is that these inventory cars have ludicrous mode software disabled/removed. They did this last year to push inventory sales, offering 10k off for not having ludicrous.

I just bought an inventory P100 last eve and the spec here is 2.7sec for 0-100km. Which is essentially 2.54 0-60 miles.

Attachments

• IMG_3369.PNG
    IMG_3369.PNG
    315.7 KB · Views: 81