Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Inventory P100D delivered in Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up a new inventory P100DL with 2500km in Vancouver just before the quarter end on 29 March at a significant discount to the originally advertised $180K price. The delivery experience was good. My owner advisor drove me to the delivery site, gave me the sales document, took the bank draft, introduced me to the insurance broker. It was dark by the time my car arrived, but I had seen and driven the car a week before. I was out within 2 hours.

Any other deep discount P100D deliveries?

Since then I had the factory swirl marks polished out and the paint protected with Opti-Coat Plus.
The car looks spectacular.

However, I may now sell it, and upgrade to the adaptive suspension announced a few days ago.

You would take a huge hit on deprecation if you sold it immediately. From what I hear, it's very difficult to sell a used Tesla in Vancouver at the moment (at least for an S or X). You basically have way too much money and only want to buy new or you just don't.

How much was the discount, or how much cheaper than the closest current configuration?
yes, this
PM if preferred

I was looking on the US site and saw some SIGNIFICANT discounted cars. If you go no ludicrous it's worth about $20,000 or more off the price. All of this dried up after March wrapped up.

Earnings and revenue were horrible in Q1 so we'll see what happens here in the end of Q2 period. I reckon they'll be pretty excited to deliver some cars.

Reactions: Gen3