Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Inventory - Rear Facing Seats Option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking constantly on the CPO site to try and find a new Model S on the lot with rear facing seats. I have yet to see one. Is the option just not listed or is it something that is difficult to find and I'd have to order? I'm looking for a fully optioned 2016.

and if not, you can retrofit the rear facing seats! It is about the same price like the factory delivery.

Just call Tesla and give the VIN and they can tell you if the retrofit is possible. For most cars it is possible.

I've been looking constantly on the CPO site to try and find a new Model S on the lot with rear facing seats. I have yet to see one. Is the option just not listed or is it something that is difficult to find and I'd have to order? I'm looking for a fully optioned 2016.

I am showing 7 available at the moment that are 2016 and have rear facing seats. Here is a link to all 7. https://www.teslainventory.com VIN #131268 is a fully loaded P90DL.

Thanks Erik

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: MorrisonHiker