Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Inventory vehicle with no location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
using ev cpo I can find good deals for cars but they dont show where they actually are. They also don't show the CA $2500 rebate ...

what happens if I click buy? Do i have to travel to where it actually is? Or will they ship it to my SC?

well i clicked buy

'19 X100D with a upgraded color, FSD, 7 seats and sonic carbons for under $90k after rebates
Some of their cars don’t show a location. If you don’t want to pay for any surprise transport fees - best to click on the “request a call back” option to ask where the specific car is at. That’s what I had to do. Best of luck!

Some of their cars don’t show a location. If you don’t want to pay for any surprise transport fees - best to click on the “request a call back” option to ask where the specific car is at. That’s what I had to do. Best of luck!

Since the deposit is fully refundable now you can always buy now and ask questions later. Otherwise someone else might buy it in the meantime.

Reactions: candy_sr