Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New J1772 EVSE in Yosemite

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Being used with a Tesla adapter...
y1.jpg

y2.jpg

y3.png

About a year ago, the park vendor that runs the lodges there was complaining that the park service wouldn't let them put one in; they had had several requests. I'm glad they finally managed to get it done.

Note, however, that there are several campgrounds just outside the park that have cabins and 14-50 outlets. That's what we used--you can cover the park pretty well if you start with a full charge from the outside.

About a year ago, the park vendor that runs the lodges there was complaining that the park service wouldn't let them put one in; they had had several requests. I'm glad they finally managed to get it done.

Note, however, that there are several campgrounds just outside the park that have cabins and 14-50 outlets. That's what we used--you can cover the park pretty well if you start with a full charge from the outside.

I talked to a ranger there couple of years ago. According to him, one of the issues of putting chargers there was that they were not getting enough power into the valley.