Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

liyukfai

Sep 25, 2020
For what it is worth, I signed up 11/3 and it was approved 12/15. No check yet but application was approved.

Brief update on people wondering about status. Still no check email indicating if the check has been mailed.

Also wondering for those who did get it, did everyone get an email?

bozer

Jul 13, 2020
NJ
I literally submitted last August.... Then eventually they said it was lost in the mail and they would re-cut it. Past few months I just keep emailing them very nicely asking where its at and they just keep saying it hasn't been sent yet. Seeing other people get it after I submitted is really making me worry. WTF is the problem? I offered to come pick it up even. It's a lot of money that I was counting on.

hakunamattata

May 28, 2020
New Jersey
I literally submitted last August.... Then eventually they said it was lost in the mail and they would re-cut it. Past few months I just keep emailing them very nicely asking where its at and they just keep saying it hasn't been sent yet. Seeing other people get it after I submitted is really making me worry. WTF is the problem? I offered to come pick it up even. It's a lot of money that I was counting on.

Wow that is really bad, I hope you get your check my recommendation is keep calling them and leave voice mails if needed. I am not sure if you know the checks are mailed from San Diego. Good luck !!!

Balthezor

Jun 22, 2020
NJ
You would have to live here for 3 years to keep the 5K. Is it worth it? The 5K is on hiatus but expect it back in six months or so. Maybe next fiscal year if that starts on time this year.

How do they keep track of people moving out of the state? Generally curious with how the world is right now.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC