Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I literally submitted last August.... Then eventually they said it was lost in the mail and they would re-cut it. Past few months I just keep emailing them very nicely asking where its at and they just keep saying it hasn't been sent yet. Seeing other people get it after I submitted is really making me worry. WTF is the problem? I offered to come pick it up even. It's a lot of money that I was counting on.

I literally submitted last August.... Then eventually they said it was lost in the mail and they would re-cut it. Past few months I just keep emailing them very nicely asking where its at and they just keep saying it hasn't been sent yet. Seeing other people get it after I submitted is really making me worry. WTF is the problem? I offered to come pick it up even. It's a lot of money that I was counting on.

Wow that is really bad, I hope you get your check my recommendation is keep calling them and leave voice mails if needed. I am not sure if you know the checks are mailed from San Diego. Good luck !!!