Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yinn

Nov 15, 2016
Behind you
It looks like a couple more were recently added to the list.

Coming Soon:
Barnegat Township NJ
Florence, NJ
Hackensack, NJ
Hamilton Township, NJ
Jersey City, NJ
Newark, NJ
Paramus, NJ
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Woodbridge, NJ

It looks like those in Woodbridge and Hamilton are lucky as they'll be the second superchargers in town.

Does anyone know if the one in Newark is going to be by the airport?

It looks like a couple more were recently added to the list.

It looks like those in Woodbridge and Hamilton are lucky as they'll be the second superchargers in town.

Does anyone know if the one in Newark is going to be by the airport?
nobody outside of the inner sanctum of the mother ship really knows much about the details of most of the locations noted on the new map.
the areas listed for these new units is more of a wish list than a list of actual locations, some are probably expansions of units already in place, some others are merely wishes (NYC).
Not many locations have been secured or plans filed for construction. please stay tuned for more updates.

The Boonton supercharger has been ready since the end of May/beginning of June, but is still missing charging pedestals due to a shortage of them. I'd imagine this would impact any other supercharger projects as well, I wonder what the holdup is.

The Boonton supercharger has been ready since the end of May/beginning of June, but is still missing charging pedestals due to a shortage of them. I'd imagine this would impact any other supercharger projects as well, I wonder what the holdup is.
Pedestals have just arrived in Quispamsis (St Johns), NB, so hopefully they'll start showing up in other places too. Worth doing some regular checking:

Supercharger - Saint John, NB

Reactions: Bighorn
Pedestals have just arrived in Quispamsis (St Johns), NB, so hopefully they'll start showing up in other places too. Worth doing some regular checking:

Supercharger - Saint John, NB
Great news! I wonder what the holdup was. New hardware revisions to the v2 SCs, just diverting resources to V3, or more likely something totally boring like supply chain constraints, haha.