Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

Trip McNealy

Jun 21, 2021
New Jersey
It seems like a lot of us got bumped up aggressively, however I still have no VIN. I'm guesstimating a late-October delivery still. We're probably all still coming out of Fremont and not Austin, right?

Updated Estimated Delivery: October 09 - October 25

EK-722

Jul 13, 2021
NJ
My order date was 07/07, yesterday I've checked NJ charged up site, found out that it ran out of money so I was bummed. About an hour ago I've received the email from Tesla to signs the rebate agreement 😊 signed the document, checked on my order and the EDD moved to 10/09 - 10/29. No vin yet, hopefully soon. This is the first time I've heard from Tesla since I've placed the order back in July.

Reactions: flee2000

gr8chuck

Oct 8, 2021
Princeton
Order date 7/6, MYLR White/black, 19", EDD is holding steady at 10/8-10/28; delivery location : Lawrenceville
no VIN details yet, sent an email to CS got response that it will happen within the window.

gr8chuck

Oct 8, 2021
Princeton
Order date 7/6, MYLR White/black, 19", EDD is holding steady at 10/8-10/28; delivery location : Lawrenceville
no VIN details yet, sent an email to CS got response that it will happen within the window.
My EDD moved to Oct 23 - Nov 2 this morning, no VIN yet. Does anyone have the same experience?

Trip McNealy

Jun 21, 2021
New Jersey
My EDD moved to Oct 23 - Nov 2 this morning, no VIN yet. Does anyone have the same experience?

Same here. I hope this is great news and stays with this timeframe.

Does anyone know if a VIN is required to gain financing (Tesla or Third-party) and insurance quotes in NJ? I have yet to undertake both of those efforts. I currently have NJM for car insurance and might switch if lower elsewhere and probably will use DCU or Picatinny CU to finance.

Profwilliams

Jun 25, 2021
NJ
My EDD has been steady October 15 - November 04. Signed the NJ Charge up rebate about 2 weeks ago.

The wait is killing me!

I forgot to add a referral code to my order, can I do that now? How? Thanks!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC