Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up yesterday morning to my EDD being pushed by almost a month! Was 10/22-11/11 now its 11/9-12/7 .. not only pushed out but the range is now 28 days. I know, it is what it is and will most likely change again and again and again.. but damn if that was disappointing lol I was 2 weeks out, so close lol

Reactions: RichAuntie444
Woke up yesterday morning to my EDD being pushed by almost a month! Was 10/22-11/11 now its 11/9-12/7 .. not only pushed out but the range is now 28 days. I know, it is what it is and will most likely change again and again and again.. but damn if that was disappointing lol I was 2 weeks out, so close lol
Same thing happened to me today

Just blessed with a Baby and need a car ASAP..

Ordered my LR+7 Seater, Blue+white, No FSD, 19" wheels on 07/25

EDD - 11/01 - 11/14
NO VIN YET.

Pickup location- Cherry Hil -NJ.

Anyone has got the delivery yet?

Please advise when can I get the delivery?
No one can tell you when you're getting delivery. Not even Tesla, cause their EDD's constantly change. :)

If you're desperate, you should keep an eye on inventory cars to see if any pop up that might be suitable to get sooner.

Samething with me too. Moved by 24 days.

Reactions: Looree
No one can tell you when you're getting delivery. Not even Tesla, cause their EDD's constantly change. :)

If you're desperate, you should keep an eye on inventory cars to see if any pop up that might be suitable to get sooner.
This is too much..I may need to shop somewhere else like Audi because can't wait any longer after getting a baby
Woke up to an email saying "your final payment is ready" I got the blue button and a VIN number finally. 🎉
That's awesome.. what is your EDD and pickup location?