Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered: 10/7
ETA: Feb 15-March 15
White exterior, black interior, 5 seats, Gemini wheel, hitch option.
Hopping order comes on early Feb or end of January.

What’s crazy is the a family member Ordered on 10/3 white exterior and white interior, Gemini wheel, 5 seater with no hitch and the delivery has been June for months. At time of order it said May but now June.

Just go an update today:
OD: 12/6
MYP: MSM, Black, Tow Hitch, No FSD
Prior EDD was 2/4-3/4
Now update to 2/25-3/25

Also spoke w/ BMW about ordering an IX and they said fall but when I asked about other vehicles, they said other than M3, they could probably get an order in 4-6 weeks including X3M/X4M.....hmmmmmm.

Just go an update today:
OD: 12/6
MYP: MSM, Black, Tow Hitch, No FSD
Prior EDD was 2/4-3/4
Now update to 2/25-3/25

Also spoke w/ BMW about ordering an IX and they said fall but when I asked about other vehicles, they said other than M3, they could probably get an order in 4-6 weeks including X3M/X4M.....hmmmmmm.
Thats so strange how other than the tow hitch ours are the same... yet your EDD went back and mine was moved up.

Yeah, maybe tow hitch supply chain constraints? Are there sensors for the tow hitch maybe? I have no idea. But its making my eye start to wander as the primary reason I originally ordered the car was I was under the impression this was one of the few cars out there that i could get relatively quickly w/o major market adjustments...

Hello from Voorhees, New Jersey

My model Y order date was October 4th, 2021. Red, white interior, 19” tires. Original delivery date, August 2022. Moved up to February 21st to March 21st, 2022. I’m hoping they move me up closer! I am ready with my charger. This will be an additional EV to my 2016 Chevrolet Volt.
My order has again moved up to January 15th to February 07-2022. I hope am getting close

Hello from Central New Jersey
My first post on this site.
For my 50th Birthday in 1992 I treated myself to a birthday present which was a 1992 Lexus ES350 5 speed stick. I was so excited.
I was so excited again today when I ordered my Model Y seven seat White with black interior, 19" wheels and FSD. Vehicle is due in July.
I ordered the HPWC about a week ago and the electrician is coming at the end of the month. I am so excited. The wife, not so much. :(

anyone availed NJ PSEG benefit?
I spoke to NJ PSE&G EV Charge over a week ago. She told me to wait until everything was installed.
My 200 Amp upgraded panel was installed a couple of months ago. My Tesla Wall Charger just arrived today. The electrician is coming next week to install the Wall Charger in my garage as well as a 100 amp sub panel and run the feed from the basement 200 amp panel.

Electric Vehicle Charging Program Descriptions​

PSE&G is offering three sub-programs within the EV program.

Residential smart charging customers are eligible for:

• Up to $1,500 toward the behind the meter installation of a residential Level 2 charger
  • Up to $5,000 of pole to meter utility service upgrades (if needed)
  • Credit on charging during off-peak periods to help lower your bill

How To Apply​

Apply now by logging into the EV Portal

Contact Us​

Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-800-249-1837.

I will update once everything is completed. My MY due date is July 2022

Are there any more NJ July 2021 orders left. My OD is 07/06/2021 and no news of VIN or EDD, Seems to be lost in the Tesla Black Hole. Contact with customer service or visiting the show room (Lawrence Township) has yielded no results. Any one else in the same situation from NJ???

I spoke to NJ PSE&G EV Charge over a week ago. She told me to wait until everything was installed.
My 200 Amp upgraded panel was installed a couple of months ago. My Tesla Wall Charger just arrived today. The electrician is coming next week to install the Wall Charger in my garage as well as a 100 amp sub panel and run the feed from the basement 200 amp panel.

Electric Vehicle Charging Program Descriptions​

PSE&G is offering three sub-programs within the EV program.

Residential smart charging customers are eligible for:

• Up to $1,500 toward the behind the meter installation of a residential Level 2 charger
  • Up to $5,000 of pole to meter utility service upgrades (if needed)
  • Credit on charging during off-peak periods to help lower your bill

How To Apply​

Apply now by logging into the EV Portal

Contact Us​

Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached by email at [email protected], or by phone at 1-800-249-1837.

I will update once everything is completed. My MY due date is July 2022
Yeah, but tesla wall charger doesn't qualify though. I got a chargepoint home flex and was able to get the credit for the installation cost.