Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by the princeton SC this afternoon hoping to see if my MYP was somewhere I could get a headstart on the inspection. My delivery is tomorrow morning. I didn't see any new cars in the parking lot. The delivery bay had two cars inside (they were not MYP... I only looked at the wheels so i dont know if they were Y or 3.) and I'm not even sure if they were new. I didn't look in the service garage, so hopefully my car was inside all ready to go for tomorrow.

Reactions: Dknj23
Stopped by the princeton SC this afternoon hoping to see if my MYP was somewhere I could get a headstart on the inspection. My delivery is tomorrow morning. I didn't see any new cars in the parking lot. The delivery bay had two cars inside (they were not MYP... I only looked at the wheels so i dont know if they were Y or 3.) and I'm not even sure if they were new. I didn't look in the service garage, so hopefully my car was inside all ready to go for tomorrow.
Did you check the lot at Quakerbridge Mall?

She's home! No issues with the car other than a little moisture in both fog lights. They said it's fine, but if I want I can put in a service request. Not sure what that means, but OK. Other than that the panel gaps are OK, and nothing else to really note.

PBpbDLll.jpg

No VIN for me yet. I have an expected delivery date of Feb. 15 - March 15. Being today is the 11th I’m hoping to get a VIN soon.

Princeton pickup
Ordered 10/7
Expected: 02/15-03/15
Model Y
White exterior - black interior
Gemini wheels - With Hitch option

Just wondering, what is the earliest time of day one can get a VIN and what is the latest. I’m curious because sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and check. Is it like, if you don’t get a VIN by 5pm you can try again tomorrow after 8am? Just wondering.

No VIN for me yet. I have an expected delivery date of Feb. 15 - March 15. Being today is the 11th I’m hoping to get a VIN soon.

Princeton pickup
Ordered 10/7
Expected: 02/15-03/15
Model Y
White exterior - black interior
Gemini wheels - With Hitch option

Just wondering, what is the earliest time of day one can get a VIN and what is the latest. I’m curious because sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and check. Is it like, if you don’t get a VIN by 5pm you can try again tomorrow after 8am? Just wondering.
you'll usually get a text from Tesla saying a VIN was assigned and then another promoting you to schedule delivery when it close by.