Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New joiner from Italy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

I'm Gabriele Sabbatino, writing from Italy!
A bit of background on myself: working as IT Manager for a law firm in Milan (actually we have offices all around the globe), tech enthusiast and dreamer... I felt in love with Tesla only recently (it was December 2015) when I read a great article on Elon Musk's life, got captured on his vision for the future and so I started, as probably most of you, to dig into the net, searching for all kind of information, then I discovered SpaceX (can't wait for each new launch!) , then Solarcity and Tesla Energy. I found that in Italy we are a bit behind the revolution, EV culture is still to be built, there are some people like myself that are enthusiastics, there are few Tesla owners and some prospect clients for Model 3, but there is still a lot to do to transform our future to a better one. So I decided to give me contribute to the cause spreading the word around my friends and all the people I meet, together with my Friend Riccardo, we try to keep as many people debating on EV, and increase the awareness. In this short period we found a good bunch of people that already own an EV (not all of them have a Tesla however), and found that there are communities all around.
I started watching all kind of videos on Tesla and similar, discovered Bjorn Nyland and his friend Jorgen Winther-Larsen, Robert Llewellyn of Fully charged and many many others , met few Tesla owners in Italy and in Switzerland, in few words I got the "Tesla virus" :).
At the end I decided to change my life style to be as much greener I can, so I decided to convert my house to solar and to buy a PV system with a PowerWall battery, this will be installed by middle of September ! Next step will be to buy an EV vehicle as soon as I can, even if it will be probably not before 2017-2018.
I hope to find some new friends on the forum!

Cheers
Gabriele

Reactions: ModelX and Ryan MF