Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New June invites coming “in the next few days”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received invite a couple months ago but still unable to configure dual motor version. Tried to last night but no luck. Anyone know when we'll be able to? Electrek states Tesla has opened orders (?).
AWD line is different from First Production. It's based on reservation time alone, time zone adjusted. With FP about 50% of reservations got the invite. With AWD the percentage is less at this time. So, you may have more people in front of you in this new line and no one will get their AWD until July.

The wait is indeed painful. I reserved online 4/1/16 and am a none owner in NJ. The web site has me at May-Jul for the last three months. My old car has no AC any more. Please please pick me!!!

LOL! I know your pain..... Non-Owner reserved on 4/28/16...... Curent ride: Acura TL 2000 - No AC left.... Transmission going.... Live in FLA and not looking forward to Driving this thing all Summer long.... Ohhhh... Did I mention 275k miles and it smokes like crazy..... Current Tesla estimate - Jul/Sep...... Troys Estimate 11/20/18..... Quite a HUGE swing there.....

They CAN fulfill them- they just are holding off doing so until after June 30th for reasons already suggested
oh that's why people that reserved, invited, and configured after myself are getting VIN's and delivery,(yes in US) thanks for clearing that up! They should not have taken my deposit and asked to configure, if i hadn't received the configure invite i would care less.