Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Kahului Maui Rental Car Facility

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen the design of the new multi-million dollar rental car facility about to be built at Kahului airport? Does it include charging stations for EV rental cars? Right now there are no EV rentals available on Maui for lack of charging at rental facilities and at hotels, apartments and condos. Every golf course has cart barns to charge the carts overnight. Have they had the foresight to do that at Kahului airport?

Also, my wife says I should never park my car at the airport when I go on a trip - worried about damage. EV plate makes it free. Anyone have experience in parking at Kahului airport for extended time?

We stayed at the four seasons last year and they picked us up/shuttled us around in a Tesla. The hotel had tesla chargers and the driver said there was a company that had charging stations all over the island....maybe they are at the airport too? Pretty island, you truly live in Paradise!

We at GSD Rides currently rent a Tesla Model S P85+ on the island of Maui. It is taken care of by an agent who lives there.

We do our Tesla rental out of the Kahului Maui airport? Our company is primarily based in Boston, Massachusetts for Tesla rental. We shipped one of cars to Maui in November last year.

We haven't had any issue with long term parking at the Kahului airport.

You can checkout our company at.
Tesla Rental In Boston