Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Key Fob Holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. I just picked mine up and got a box that held the two key fobs, a tool to pop the back off, and two key rings attached to a short rod that you can attach when the back is popped off. No leather for me. I like the key ringss though. They work pretty well.
That's what I got too. DS said don't need pockets any more. I guess she never carried one of the fobs in a pocket for a few years. Protection is definitely a good idea.

I hope they make the key fob thongs in a leopard print. I feel like I need to step out and take some risks.

Does this thong make me look fat?
getPart

Reactions: MichealW
Actually, the spoiler helps to identify the rear of the vehicle fob. I find the frunk and trunk icons look fairly similar. Does the spoiler go down when it's locked? ;)
I missed out on ordering the fob-holder early, now they come with a fixed spoiler like in the pic:(. When I try to force it down to get the active spoiler feeling, it either pops open the trunk or the charge port in protest.
Today the fob holder had enough of my shenanigans and conspired with T-XeX to kill me, the fob holder squeezed itself to press the lock button while I was halfway between the falcons.. aghhh!! :confused::eek:

I see yours and I raise you Xbaru-impreza key fob with a "ricer" spoiler! Who else thinks I should neuter the spoiler.
View attachment 183876
I don't see a sunshade on your thong. I think sometimes the thong is too tight and it is pushing random buttons. Last night, I went to check up on Tess and her lights were on. I walked away and then looked back and her lights were off. Didn't have my fob so I think it was the martinis playing tricks on me.

@Nick123 They didn't even give you the little string lanyards with your X keys? If not, we have some (not Tesla branded though), so if you place an order mention something in the notes and we'll throw a couple in. The Thongs are sized for the S key, they'll get around an X key as well, but there's a few reports of accidental key presses.