Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Las Vegas Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Matsayz

Jul 6, 2019
Las Vegas
There's a new Las Vegas Showroom on the East side of town this time. Looks like they'll be remodeling just like they did for the new Colorado Springs, CO location.

3250 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

C21-00011 - Commercial Building Permit (Com)
Key Number: 1568723
Current Status: Application Review
Application Received: 1/4/2021
Project Name: Tesla
Address: 3250 E SAHARA AVE
Type of Work: Master Package
Scope of Work: Tenant Improvement for service facility and auto sales, vehicle delivery.

I'll try to drive by this week and get some pictures for a status update

Attachments

• optionalName.pdf
    286 KB · Views: 93
  • Informative
Reactions: CO_MY and PLUS EV
Update to the 2nd showroom here in Las Vegas (3250 E. Sahara Ave (EAST side of town but kinda Central) I stopped by today (19 Sept 2021) because I saw there was an update to the Permit on the Las Vegas Permit search, Permit link.

In the update on the permit it talks about:

"Scope of Work: Revision: E1.01 – Updated Supercharger wiring to Aluminum conductors at the request of Tesla. Revised Fault current calculations with wiring changes. Callouts added for exterior Wall chargers. E1.02 - Revised Supercharger detail sheet, for clarification for the contractor (Multiple Supercharger detail used for this project, not single Supercharger) E3.02 – Power plan revised to show exterior wall charger circuits and revised circuiting. Additional box note added to clarify 2017 N.E.C. GFCI protection requirements. E4.00, E4.01 & E4.02 – Panel Schedules updated to show GFCI breaker callouts, revised wiring, updated loads, and circuiting. Additional box note added to clarify 2017 N.E.C. GFCI protection requirements. E4.03 - Revised Fault current calculations with updated Supercharger wiring changes. A0.00 - Updated the cover sheet to show the current revisions to the electrical sheets"

Looks like they're making progress at this location, some artwork is up on the walls inside. The building looks just about done. TONS of parking for vehicles and multiple (6+ bays). I walked to the left side of the building and snapped some pictures through the fence then walked to the right side of the building and the back gate was open... so I took a few steps in and snapped some more but didn't want to go any further. There were a metric *sugar* ton of cameras plus one of those trailer mounted camera systems was out front. It's a bit of a sketchy area... anyways it's good to have another location for Service here in Las Vegas, NV. I was hoping this location would be in the NW or SE part of town but no, it's on the same dang road as the other location, 8.3miles to be exact.

Attachments

• View of back lot 3.png
    View of back lot 3.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 157
  • Front LEFT 1.png
    Front LEFT 1.png
    492.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Front RIGHT 1.png
    Front RIGHT 1.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 94
  • Front.png
    Front.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 93
  • LEFT 2.png
    LEFT 2.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 86
  • LEFT 3.png
    LEFT 3.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 79
  • To the RIGHT.png
    To the RIGHT.png
    385.4 KB · Views: 85
  • View of back lot 2.png
    View of back lot 2.png
    433.9 KB · Views: 88
  • View of back lot 1.png
    View of back lot 1.png
    565.5 KB · Views: 85
  • View of back lot RIGHT side 1.png
    View of back lot RIGHT side 1.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: ‘Merica
More pictures

Attachments

• windows.png
    windows.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 89
  • windows 2.png
    windows 2.png
    454.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Front RIGHT 1.png
    Front RIGHT 1.png
    469.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Wide Front.png
    Wide Front.png
    450.3 KB · Views: 86
  • View of LEFT lot front.png
    View of LEFT lot front.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 86
  • View of back lot RIGHT side 2.png
    View of back lot RIGHT side 2.png
    393 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: ‘Merica
With all that parking, I expect this to be a big delivery hub for Vegas. Living in Henderson, I'm OK with that. The W. Sahara location can service Summerlin and the SW and NW. The E. Sahara location will serve the rest of the city.

Spoke to a Service associate yesterday when dropping off my car at the West Service Center. Apparently it was supposed to be open back in September, then Oct and now hopefully by the holidays. He said most of the Sales team is already over there but then someone broke a window after hours… he expects it to be up and running for the end of quarter push.

And they’re keeping both Service Centers btw, the East location will be mostly sales he expected. Nice big lot for new cars/delivery

On the Tesla website, they do have information for the E. Sahara site:

Las Vegas-3250 E Sahara​

3250 E Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV 89104-4304
Driving Directions

Store(702) 473-7223
Roadside Assistance(877) 798-3752

Store Hours
Monday - Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday Closed