Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New LED installation in the Boston area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have purchased new upgraded LED interior lighting for my model x and was wondering if anyone had experience with installing them or have had them installed by anyone locally. Plenty of experienced installers in California.
Thanks.

Thank you yes it does look pretty easy but mine is not a pup anf finding the connector brackets inside the seat may be an issue. I was hoping to find someone who would just go ahead and do them all foe me including the red ones. Lol...I didn't even know it has puddle lights they are so dim

As the others have stated, the lights really aren't too difficult to install... even the ones where you need to find the cables. I'd be happy to do it for you, but I'm just a bit too far south;) If you really are against doing it yourself then I would call around to places that do custom car audio... they are used to removing panels and running wires though cars and I'm sure they would be able to do the install for you.

As the others have stated, the lights really aren't too difficult to install... even the ones where you need to find the cables. I'd be happy to do it for you, but I'm just a bit too far south;) If you really are against doing it yourself then I would call around to places that do custom car audio... they are used to removing panels and running wires though cars and I'm sure they would be able to do the install for you.
Thanks for your help! I will give it a try. I was hoping to just get them all done at once. Thanks again..I'll let you know how it turns out. I have seen one at the dealership wjw,waiting to get charged and it is amazing the difference it makes.

Thanks for your help! I will give it a try. I was hoping to just get them all done at once. Thanks again..I'll let you know how it turns out. I have seen one at the dealership wjw,waiting to get charged and it is amazing the difference it makes.
I try to find the connector and the mounting location but I have a tough time finding them. Do you have a short writeup or good pictures that may help me. Thanks