Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Map Update NA-2022.28-14046

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah my car has been stuck at 0% downloaded and 0B/s speed for over 24 hours. Tried rebooting car and still showing the same thing. It’s on WiFi too.

View attachment 844812

Get to service menu and re-install your current firmware, and then wait. It will figure out its missing map updates and then start downloading again. But note, only do this if your stuck for several days because at that point you KNOW something is wrong. I would wait more then 24 hours.

I had a weird issue that seems to have started after this map update - my clock is now an hour behind lol. It’s like it changed timezones. I have 2022.24.5 installing right now (coming from 2022.20.8) so we’ll see if that corrects it.

EDIT: just found instructions stating you can reset the clock by holding it for 5 seconds or so, I’ll give that a try. I had already done a two-thumb reset to no avail.

Last edited:
A6329B72-AA86-401C-B43B-1D4882AAFCF4.jpeg

Consistent issue with the new map software on my trip to work every day: route wants me to proceed past a standard right turn, then turn right on “Unnamed road” (a dead end), flip around, proceed back to the road I just came down, then turn left onto my standard route. 100% consistent behavior, daily.

Route updates immediately when I go rogue and just turn right.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tezla041
View attachment 845533
Consistent issue with the new map software on my trip to work every day: route wants me to proceed past a standard right turn, then turn right on “Unnamed road” (a dead end), flip around, proceed back to the road I just came down, then turn left onto my standard route. 100% consistent behavior, daily.

Route updates immediately when I go rogue and just turn right.
I would see off you can update this in TomTom Mapshare.

It's probably a stupid restriction like no right turn allowed at that intersection that is wrong the map data.

Thanks for the tip. There is a stretch of southbound I-25 here in Albuquerque which my Tesla Y thinks has a 45 mph speed limit, instead of the 65 actual.

Somewhat to my surprise, TomTom mapshare appeared to share that delusion for the couple of miles in question. I've gotten an account, and attempted to initiate a correction. It will be interesting to see when, if ever, the display in my car gets corrected.

It's probably a stupid restriction like no right turn allowed at that intersection that is wrong the map data.
Thank you for the suggestion. I created an account and played with their map feedback system. I could not find anything indicating a restriction at or near that intersection.

Not sure if it will be fruitful, but this morning I used the voice command “Bug Report” as I turned right at that intersection. Easy enough to do (if I remember), so I may continue doing so into the future. I have no idea if it gets looked at or if the context of the bug would be understood. But I’m doing *something* to try and make our system work better.

FWIW ... those of us with a download notice and no download .... I ended up calling the roadside number. Followed the prompts to the software folks, enjoyed the 15 minute hold ....

Finally reached a guy who saw the 2 week download, he did some refresh on his end and boom ... downloaded completetely.

Last edited: