Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Map?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well it appears we got new maps after recent update. Looks dull to me, hope they will revert back to old maps, but Tesla support told me this is the new look. Sigh.

Attachments

• F829BF29-A4B2-4CCB-B935-B28FBF930D41.jpeg
    F829BF29-A4B2-4CCB-B935-B28FBF930D41.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 95
  • 79A03C27-308D-420B-B3DF-5B6B932FDC66.jpeg
    79A03C27-308D-420B-B3DF-5B6B932FDC66.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 75
Well it appears we got new maps after recent update. Looks dull to me, hope they will revert back to old maps, but Tesla support told me this is the new look. Sigh.
I also got the update... it is only a new colour scheme to match the new vector maps but it’s not vector maps nor is the new navigation system present.

Seems vector maps and the new navigation system are only on US cars at the moment.

I also got the update... it is only a new colour scheme to match the new vector maps but it’s not vector maps nor is the new navigation system present.

Seems vector maps and the new navigation system are only on US cars at the moment.
unfortunately, if you look closely at the maps, a lot of detail is no longer there (like the outlines of building footprints)....hope map layers/details will be slowly pushed to our cars. i don't have wifi, and wonder if that's the reason why my new maps lacks the details of the old one.